CS/SB 938: Recreational Vehicle Parks
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Dean
Recreational Vehicle Parks; Citing this act as "The Jim Tillman Act"; defining the term “occupancy”; providing requirements for the establishment of separation and setback distances in parks; repealing provisions relating to the posting of site rental rates, advertising, and penalties, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 969 (Ch. 2013-91) -SJ 694
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 67
• Introduced -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/14/13, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/19/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 216
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 612
• Amendment(s) adopted (224816) -SJ 612
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 612
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 694
• Substituted CS/HB 969 -SJ 694
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 969 (Ch. 2013-91) -SJ 694
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.