CS/HB 225: Child Safety Devices in Motor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Berman ; Campbell ; Clelland ; Cruz ; Danish ; Dudley ; Gibbons ; Goodson ; Hager ; Hooper ; McGhee ; Pafford ; Pilon ; Porter ; Pritchett ; Rader ; Raschein ; Rehwinkel Vasilinda ; Rooney ; Slosberg ; Stark ; Steube ; Van Zant ; Waldman ; Watson, B. ; Watson, C. ; Williams
Child Safety Devices in Motor Vehicles; Revises child restraint requirements for children who are younger than specified age.
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 24
• Introduced -HJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/24/14, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 358
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 403
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/01/14, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 428
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 428
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/04/14, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 466
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 466
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 624
• Read 3rd time -HJ 624
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 625
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 590
• Received -SJ 590
• Withdrawn from Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 740
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 740
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 518 -SJ 740
• Read 2nd time -SJ 740
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 787
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 3 -SJ 787
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 876
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-226
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.