SB 100: Assault or Battery On a Utility Worker
GENERAL BILL by Soto
Assault or Battery On a Utility Worker; Defining the term “utility worker”; providing for reclassification of certain offenses committed against a utility worker; amending provisions relating to the offense severity ranking chart of the Criminal Punishment Code, to incorporate the amendment made to s. 784.07, F.S., in references thereto, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Criminal Justice
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 19
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 10/08/13, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 5 NAYS 3 -SJ 136
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 136
• Introduced -SJ 19
• Died in Criminal Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.