CS/SB 1082: Adult Day Care Centers
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Legg
Adult Day Care Centers; Providing for operation of an adult day care center in a temporary location under certain conditions; authorizing the Agency for Health Care Administration to grant a conditional license to certain centers that relocate; revising a ground for agency action against the owner of a center or its operator or employee; authorizing the agency to issue a conditional license to a center that temporarily relocates; requiring a center to notify the agency before proceeding with building alterations under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/18/14, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 308
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 304
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/02/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.