CS/SB 1194: Citizen Support and Direct-support Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Citizen Support and Direct-support Organizations; Providing for future review and repeal of provisions authorizing governmental entities to establish and operate direct-support organizations; requiring citizen support and direct-support organizations to annually submit certain information to the appropriate agency; requiring each agency receiving such information to post submissions on the agency’s website; requiring that each citizen support organization or direct-support organization created or authorized by law be subject to legislative review and repeal, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7034 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1194) by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 96
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/11/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 356
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 356
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/14
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 366
• Read 2nd time -SJ 434
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 488
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 489
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 1005
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1006
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1006
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1006
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 1398
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-96
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.