CS/SB 1326: Emergency Management
GENERAL BILL by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security ; Brandes
Emergency Management; Specifying the availability of a cause of action with respect to a governmental entity implementing a Flood Insurance Rate Map; revising the duties of the Division of Emergency Management to conform to changes made by the act; requiring the division to contract for a flood risk analysis; exempting state employees from specified travel expense provisions when traveling under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact pursuant to a request for assistance from another state under certain circumstances; providing appropriations, etc. APPROPRIATION: $627,368
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs -SJ 107
• Introduced -SJ 107
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/19/14, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security read 1st time -SJ 309
• Remaining references corrected to Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 350
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 304
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/01/14, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 441
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 441
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.