CS/HB 1351: Workers' Compensation Fees
GENERAL BILL by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Stone
Workers' Compensation Fees; Revises maximum reimbursement allowance for inpatient hospital care; revises date by which panel shall approve allowance; revises maximum compensable charges for hospital outpatient care.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 110
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 271
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/19/14, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 4 -HJ 327
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 322
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 344
• Died in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.