CS/CS/HB 311: Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee ; Nelson
Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority; Creates Central Florida Expressway Authority; provides for that authority to assume governance & control of Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority System; revises membership of Wekiva River Basin Commission; provides criteria for transfer of Osceola County Expressway System to Central Florida Expressway Authority.
Last Action: 4/29/2014 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 230 (Ch. 2014-171) -HJ 842
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 02/18/14, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 2 -HJ 159
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 150
• Introduced -HJ 29
• CS by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/12/14, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 278
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/24/14, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 345
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/04/14, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 476
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 470
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 833
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 230 -HJ 842
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 230 (Ch. 2014-171) -HJ 842
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.