CS/CS/SB 312: Agriculture
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Simpson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dean ; Abruzzo ; Garcia ; Stargel ; Sachs ; Brandes
Agriculture; Authorizing a property appraiser to grant an agricultural classification after the application deadline upon a showing of extenuating circumstances; expanding the exemption for certain farm equipment from the sales and use tax imposed under ch. 212, F.S., to include irrigation equipment, replacement parts and accessories for irrigation equipment, and repairs of irrigation equipment; authorizing agricultural landowners to establish baseline wetland and surface water conditions before implementing certain best management practice implementation agreements, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7091 (Ch. 2014-150)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 12/09/13, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 136
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/08/14, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 32
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/02/14, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 460
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 460
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 620
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 804
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1023
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 1023
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7091 (Ch. 2014-150)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.