CS/CS/SB 404: Professional Geology
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Regulated Industries ; Grimsley
Professional Geology; Revising examination requirements for professional geologists; providing requirements for registration as a geologist-in-training; requiring geologist-in-training applicants to successfully complete the fundamentals of geology portion of the licensure examination; requiring the department to register each person as a geologist-in-training whom the board certifies has successfully completed the fundamentals portion of the geology examination, etc.
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/16/14, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 139
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/19/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 139
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 139
• Introduced -SJ 37
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 122
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 122
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 236
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 260
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 329
• Received -HJ 329
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/26/14
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 223 -HJ 356
• Read 2nd time -HJ 356
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 377
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 377
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 378
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-73
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.