CS/CS/SB 662: Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permits
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Health Policy
Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permits; Expanding penalties to apply to injury to a nonhuman animal; deleting a requirement that the Board of Pharmacy refer regulatory issues affecting a nonresident pharmacy to the state where the pharmacy is located; requiring registered nonresident pharmacies and outsourcing facilities to obtain a permit in order to ship, mail, deliver, or dispense compounded sterile products into this state; authorizing the department to inspect nonresident pharmacies and nonresident sterile compounding permittees, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7077 (Ch. 2014-148) -SJ 799
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7008 submitted as a committee bill (SB 662) by Health Policy
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 55
• Introduced -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/13/14, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 248
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/02/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 443
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 698
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 698
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/14
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 698
• Read 2nd time -SJ 799
• Substituted CS/HB 7077 -SJ 799
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7077 (Ch. 2014-148) -SJ 799
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.