CS/SB 734: Cancer Control and Research
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Sobel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo
Cancer Control and Research; Revising the membership of the Florida Cancer Control and Research Advisory Council and selection of the council chairperson; renaming the Florida Cancer Plan; requiring the council to collaborate with the Florida Biomedical Research Advisory Council to formulate and review a statewide research plan; deleting financial aid provisions and the Florida Cancer Control and Research Fund, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 511 (Ch. 2014-118) -SJ 740
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 60
• Introduced -SJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/11/14, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 241
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/02/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 460
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 460
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/24/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 620
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/14
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 622
• Read 2nd time -SJ 740
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 511 -SJ 740
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 511 (Ch. 2014-118) -SJ 740
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.