HB 927: Recreational Vehicle Dealer
GENERAL BILL by Edwards
Recreational Vehicle Dealer; Provides requirements for licensed recreational vehicle dealers to hold certain off-premises sales; requires dealer to notify local DHSMV office.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 House - Died in Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7005 (Ch. 2014-216)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 81
• Introduced -HJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/18/14, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 309
• Now in Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee -HJ 309
• Died in Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7005 (Ch. 2014-216)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.