CS/SB 958: Fee Waivers for Purple Heart Recipients
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Simpson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benacquisto ; Altman ; Sobel ; Joyner ; Bradley ; Thompson ; Stargel ; Ring ; Garcia ; Thrasher ; Montford ; Sachs ; Gibson ; Evers ; Richter ; Clemens ; Detert ; Dean ; Latvala ; Soto ; Bullard ; Abruzzo ; Galvano ; Hukill ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Negron ; Braynon ; Hays
Fee Waivers for Purple Heart Recipients; Providing that a Purple Heart recipient is eligible to receive a lifetime family annual entrance pass to state parks at no charge, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Appropriations -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/05/14, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 76
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 206
• Now in Transportation -SJ 206
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/26/14, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 355
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 364
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/10/14, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.