HB 97: Access to Health Care for the Underserved
GENERAL BILL by Magar ; Spano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Cruz ; Rooney
Access to Health Care for the Underserved; Extending the period of time for which a health care provider remains an agent of the state after an individual under his or her care is deemed ineligible; requiring that a contract with a governmental contractor for health care services include a provision allowing a voluntary contribution toward certain dental laboratory work; delaying the future repeal of provisions authorizing the health access dental license, etc.
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 16
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 01/14/14, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 152
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 152
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/20/14, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 158
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/03/14, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 161
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 161
• Introduced -HJ 15
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/11/14
• Read 2nd time -HJ 247
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 265
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 265
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 314
• Received -SJ 314
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 737
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 737
• Substituted for CS/SB 142 -SJ 737
• Read 2nd time -SJ 737
• Amendment(s) adopted (745158) -SJ 737
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 786
• Passed as amended; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 786
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (745158) -HJ 938
• Passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 938
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 940
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2014-108
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.