CS/CS/HB 1039: Home Health Services
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Stone
Home Health Services; Provides for licensure of more than one nurse registry operational site within same health service planning district; allows home health agencies to operate related offices inside main office's health service planning district without additional license; authorizes licensed nurse registry to operate satellite office; requires nurse registry operational site to keep original records; requires nurse registry to provide notice & certain evidence before it relocates operational site or opens satellite office.
Last Action: 4/27/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 904 (Ch. 2015-66) -HJ 863
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 86
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/18/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 286
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 282
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 294
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 294
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 345
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 323
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 353
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/15
• Substituted CS/SB 904 -HJ 863
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 904 (Ch. 2015-66) -HJ 863
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.