CS/SB 132: Disabled Parking Permits
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Joyner ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dean ; Abruzzo ; Altman
Disabled Parking Permits; Authorizing certain veterans to provide the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles alternative documentation for renewal or replacement of a disabled parking permit, etc.
Last Action: 5/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-11
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Transportation (TR)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Fiscal Policy -SJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 01/21/15, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Now in Transportation -SJ 159
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/05/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 160
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/19/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 41
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 149
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/18/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 219
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 244
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 583
• Received -HJ 583
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted for CS/HB 51 -HJ 609
• Read 2nd time -HJ 609
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 658
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 658
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 516
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-11
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.