CS/SB 260: Value Adjustment Board Proceedings
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Bradley
Value Adjustment Board Proceedings; Requiring the clerk of the value adjustment board to have available and distribute specified forms; authorizing the owner of multiple tangible personal property accounts to file a single joint petition with the value adjustment board under certain circumstances; providing that only a single filing fee may be charged for specified petitions to the value adjustment board with respect to real property or tangible personal property accounts, etc.
Last Action: 4/2/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 489 (Ch. 2015-115) -SJ 340
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Fiscal Policy -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/03/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 158
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/16/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/02/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• Introduced -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/16/15, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 201
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 259
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/02/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Substituted CS/HB 489 -SJ 340
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 489 (Ch. 2015-115) -SJ 340
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.