SB 266: Property Appraisers
GENERAL BILL by Ring
Property Appraisers; Specifying that a property appraiser’s operating budget is final and shall be funded by the county commission once the Department of Revenue makes its final budget amendments; specifying that the county commission remains obligated to fund the department’s final property appraiser’s operating budget during the pendency of an appeal to the Administration Commission, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 213 (Ch. 2015-87) -SJ 472
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/03/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/16/15, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/09/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/15
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 422
• Read 2nd time -SJ 472
• Substituted HB 213 -SJ 472
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 213 (Ch. 2015-87) -SJ 472
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.