CS/HB 279: Pharmacy
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Pigman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Pilon
Pharmacy; Authorizes registered intern under supervision of pharmacist to administer specified vaccines to adult; revises which vaccines may be administered by pharmacist or registered intern under supervision of pharmacist; requires registered intern seeking to administer vaccines to be certified to administer such vaccines & to complete minimum amount of coursework.
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 27
• Introduced -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/10/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 216
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 212
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 222
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/19/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 276
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 276
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 461
• Amendment(s) adopted (968631) -HJ 461
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 495
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 495
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 444
• Received -SJ 444
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 587
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 587
• Substituted for CS/SB 792 -SJ 587
• Read 2nd time -SJ 587
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 620
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 620
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 844
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-108
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.