HB 3: Closing the Gap Grant Program
GENERAL BILL by Powell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; DuBose ; Edwards ; Harrell ; Lee ; Pafford ; Williams
Closing the Gap Grant Program; Adds priority area for project proposals under Closing the Gap grant program to address racial & ethnic disparities in morbidity & mortality rates relating to sickle cell disease.
Last Action: 4/8/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 94 (Ch. 2015-10) -HJ 462
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 7
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 02/11/15, 3:30 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 134
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 134
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/03/15, 2:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 7
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 136
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 136
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/12/15, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 229
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Substituted SB 94 -HJ 462
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 94 (Ch. 2015-10) -HJ 462
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.