CS/CS/HB 341: Local Government Pension Reform
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Government Operations Subcommittee ; Cummings ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Caldwell ; Fant
Local Government Pension Reform; Revises provisions addressing firefighter pension trust funds; revises provisions for distribution of insurance premium tax revenues under certain retirement plans; defines & revises terms; revises calculation of retirement income for firefighters & police officers; revises provisions addressing police officer retirement trust funds.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 172 (Ch. 2015-39) -HJ 746
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 31
• Introduced -HJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/11/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 4 -HJ 224
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 220
• Original reference(s) removed: Finance and Tax Committee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 228
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/08/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 505
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 503
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 500
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Substituted CS/SB 172 -HJ 746
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 172 (Ch. 2015-39) -HJ 746
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.