CS/SB 344: Mental Health Education
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Sobel
Mental Health Education; Requiring the Department of Education to provide public school districts with information to maximize grants for mental health education, awareness, and training; requiring the department to post such information on its website and to provide annual electronic notification of such grants to school districts, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 54
• Introduced -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/31/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 343
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 377
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.