CS/HB 3531: Relief/Sharon Robinson/Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
CLAIMS/GENERAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Fullwood
Relief/Sharon Robinson/Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority; Authorizes and directs Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority to compensate Sharon Robinson, individually, as guardian of Mark Robinson, & as personal representative of Estate Of Matthew Robinson for death of Matthew Robinson & for injuries & damages they sustained as result of negligence of Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority as operator of Lynx buses; provides that amount already paid by authority & appropriation satisfy all present & future claims related to negligent act; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM WITH APPROPRIATION: $3,000,000
• Introduced -HJ 112
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 04/07/15, 4:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 472
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 468
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Committee; Judiciary Committee
• Referred to- Calendar -HJ 503
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 745
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 795
• CS passed; YEAS 104 NAYS 9 -HJ 795
• In Messages
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 651
• Received -SJ 651
• Withdrawn from Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 659
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 659
• Substituted for CS/SB 84 -SJ 660
• Read 2nd time -SJ 660
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 694
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 2 -SJ 694
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 914
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-181
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.