CS/HB 359: Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Area
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Diaz, M. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Avila
Miami-Dade County Lake Belt Area; Requiring amendments to local zoning and subdivision regulations concerning properties located within a certain area to be compatible with limestone mining activities; decreasing the amount of the per-ton mitigation fee for limerock and sand sold after certain dates; decreasing the amount of the per-ton water treatment plant upgrade fee; requiring the State Fire Marshal to conduct a study reviewing the appropriateness of the established statewide ground vibration limits for construction materials mining activities and any legitimate claims paid for damages caused by such mining activities, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/18/15, 10:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 136
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 131
• Introduced -HJ 32
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 128
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 03/12/15, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -HJ 224
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 224
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/19/15, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 276
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 276
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 820
• Amendment(s) adopted (244287, 320725) -HJ 821
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 856
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 82 NAYS 30 -HJ 857
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 682
• Received -SJ 682
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 697
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 697
• Substituted for CS/SB 510 -SJ 697
• Read 2nd time -SJ 697
• Read 3rd time -SJ 697
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 697
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 913
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-141
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.