CS/CS/SB 396: Florida Historic Capitol
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Detert ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Florida Historic Capitol; Removing references to the Legislative Research Center and Museum at the Historic Capitol; creating the Florida Historic Capitol Museum Council; providing for the appointment and qualifications of council members; renaming the position of Capitol Curator as the Florida Historic Capitol Museum Director; revising the composition of the board of directors governing the Florida Historic Capitol Museum’s direct-support organization, etc.
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/17/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 159
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 59
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 154
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 227
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/02/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 342
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 362
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 362
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 584
• Received -HJ 584
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted for CS/HB 821 -HJ 616
• Read 2nd time -HJ 616
• Amendment(s) adopted (702515) -HJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 661
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 661
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (702515) -SJ 754
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 756
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 756
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-47
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.