HB 441: Regulation of Health Care Facilities and Services
GENERAL BILL by Rodrigues, R. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Burton ; Campbell ; Rogers
Regulation of Health Care Facilities and Services; Revising the information that a home health agency is required to submit to the Agency for Health Care Administration for license renewal; removing the requirement that a home health agency submit quarterly reports; providing an exemption from a certificate-of-need review for applicants that were previously licensed within a specified period as a health care facility or provider and that meet certain criteria; providing an exception for an applicant whose license expired during a specified time period to apply for an exemption from the review, etc.
Last Action: 5/15/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-33
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/03/15, 4:30 pm, 306 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 38
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 172
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 172
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/10/15, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 203
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 203
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/19/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 277
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 277
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 602
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 650
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 650
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 509
• Received -SJ 509
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Fiscal Policy -SJ 523
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 523
• Substituted for CS/SB 816 -SJ 523
• Read 2nd time -SJ 523
• Amendment(s) adopted (960070) -SJ 523
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 617
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 617
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (960070) -HJ 843
• Passed as amended; YEAS 106 NAYS 0 -HJ 843
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 843
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-33
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.