CS/HB 489: Value Adjustment Board Proceedings
GENERAL BILL by Local and Federal Affairs Committee ; Sullivan
Value Adjustment Board Proceedings; Requiring the clerk of the value adjustment board to have available and distribute specified forms; authorizing the owner of multiple tangible personal property accounts to file a single joint petition with the value adjustment board under certain circumstances; providing that only a single filing fee may be charged for specified petitions to the value adjustment board with respect to real property parcels or tangible personal property accounts, etc.
• Referred to Finance and Tax Committee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/12/15, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 134
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 134
• Introduced -HJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 03/05/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 195
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 190
• CS by Local and Federal Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 189
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/17/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 243
• Amendment(s) adopted (025977) -HJ 244
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 257
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 257
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Fiscal Policy -SJ 278
• Received -SJ 278
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Fiscal Policy -SJ 340
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 340
• Substituted for CS/SB 260 -SJ 340
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 361
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 361
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 546
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-115
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.