SB 558: Public Lodging and Public Food Service Establishments
GENERAL BILL by Stargel
Public Lodging and Public Food Service Establishments; Revising the frequency at which the Division of Hotels and Restaurants of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation must reassess the inspection frequency of public food service establishments; authorizing the division to deliver lodging inspection reports and food service inspection reports by electronic means; requiring an operator of a public food service establishment to make available a copy of the latest food service inspection report at the time of a division inspection, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 401 (Ch. 2015-143) -SJ 690
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/04/15, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 69
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/17/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 690
• Substituted CS/HB 401 -SJ 690
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 401 (Ch. 2015-143) -SJ 690
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.