HB 633: Informed Patient Consent
GENERAL BILL by Sullivan ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Albritton ; Avila ; Baxley ; Burgess ; Burton ; Cortes, B. ; Costello ; Cummings ; Drake ; Eisnaugle ; Gaetz ; Hill ; La Rosa ; Mayfield ; Metz ; Moraitis ; Plakon ; Raburn ; Stevenson ; Rodrigues, R. ; Rooney ; Santiago ; Stevenson ; Stone ; Van Zant
Informed Patient Consent; Revises conditions for voluntary & informed consent to termination of pregnancy.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 53
• Introduced -HJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4 -HJ 230
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/19/15, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 6 -HJ 284
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 284
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/01/15, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 5 -HJ 364
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 364
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 601
• Amendment(s) adopted (710515) -HJ 601
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 649
• Passed as amended; YEAS 77 NAYS 41 -HJ 649
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Fiscal Policy -SJ 509
• Received -SJ 509
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Judiciary; Fiscal Policy -SJ 528
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 528
• Substituted for CS/SB 724 -SJ 528
• Read 2nd time -SJ 528
• Amendment(s) failed (449942, 528914, 591932, 829796, 853480, 874120, 930638, 974400) -SJ 528
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 620
• Passed; YEAS 26 NAYS 13 -SJ 620
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 845
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-118
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.