CS/HB 7003: Water Resources
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; Caldwell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mayfield ; Metz ; Raburn ; Spano ; Van Zant
Water Resources; Revises provisions relating to water resource development; establishment & implementation of minimum flows & levels & total maximum daily loads; Central Florida Water Initiative; projects of South Florida Water Management District; preferred water supply sources; consumptive use permit applications; improvements on private agricultural lands; Northern Everglades & Estuaries Protection Program; power & duties of water management districts with regard to water production & water resource & supply development; regional water supply planning; springs & aquifer protection; surface water classification; & potable water supply.
Last Action: 4/29/2015 House - Died in returning Messages
Location: In returning messages from Senate
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/19/15, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 3 -HJ 136
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 131
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/15
• Introduced -HJ 116
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 130
• Read 2nd time -HJ 166
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 176
• CS passed; YEAS 106 NAYS 9 -HJ 176
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 215
• Received -SJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/18/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Discussed/Workshop
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 720
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 720
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 918 -SJ 720
• Read 2nd time -SJ 720
• Amendment(s) adopted (138056) -SJ 721, 749
• Read 3rd time -SJ 749
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 749
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.