CS/SB 7022: Individuals With Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Galvano ; Hukill ; Gardiner ; Abruzzo ; Altman ; Bean ; Benacquisto ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Braynon ; Bullard ; Clemens ; Dean ; Detert ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Evers ; Flores ; Gaetz ; Garcia ; Gibson ; Grimsley ; Hays ; Joyner ; Latvala ; Lee ; Legg ; Margolis ; Montford ; Negron ; Richter ; Sachs ; Simmons ; Simpson ; Smith ; Sobel ; Soto ; Stargel ; Thompson
Individuals With Disabilities; Establishing the Financial Literacy Program for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities within the Department of Financial Services; revising the state’s equal employment opportunity policy to include individuals who have a disability; requiring a qualified public depository to participate in the Financial Literacy Program for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities; requiring specified state agencies and organizations to develop and implement an interagency cooperative agreement; requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity, in consultation with other organizations, to create the Florida Unique Abilities Partner program, etc. APPROPRIATION: $667,146
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/03/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 147
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 03/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 227
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/15
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 237
• Read 2nd time -SJ 251
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 301
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 302
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.