CS/CS/HB 817: Transportation Network Companies
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Ports Subcommittee ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Avila ; Hager ; Plakon ; Renner ; Steube ; Trumbull
Transportation Network Companies; Provides requirements for operating as a transportation network company or operating as a transportation network company driver.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 67
• Introduced -HJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Ports Subcommittee, 03/10/15, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 3 -HJ 230
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Transportation and Ports Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 228
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 249
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/26/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 4 -HJ 351
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 350
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 353
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 733
• Amendment(s) adopted (214973) -HJ 738
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 787
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 856
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 877
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.