CS/SB 832: Sector Plans
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Simpson
Sector Plans; Providing that other requirements of this chapter inconsistent with or superseded by certain planning standards relating to a long-term master plan and detailed specific area plans do not apply; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection, the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, or the water management district to accept compensatory mitigation under certain circumstances, pursuant to a specified section or chapter; authorizing a water management district to issue a permit to an applicant for the same period of time as the applicant’s approved master development order, subject to certain requirements and restrictions, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Fiscal Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1216 (Ch. 2015-30)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Fiscal Policy -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/31/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 317
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 320
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 317
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/08/15, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 372
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 372
• Died in Fiscal Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1216 (Ch. 2015-30)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.