CS/CS/HB 893: Blanket Health Insurance Eligibility
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Ingoglia
Blanket Health Insurance Eligibility; Revises list of special groups of individuals covered by policy or contract for blanket health insurance.
• Introduced -HJ 74
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/18/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 277
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 272
• Now in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee -HJ 284
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/25/15, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 306
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/01/15, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 429
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 427
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 437
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 602
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 650
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 651
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 510
• Received -SJ 510
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 493
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 493
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1134 -SJ 493
• Read 2nd time -SJ 493
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 583
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 583
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 762
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-124
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.