HB 913: State Board of Administration
GENERAL BILL by Trumbull
State Board of Administration; Repeals provisions relating to investments in institutions doing business in or with Northern Ireland; provides for distribution of Fund B Surplus Funds Trust Fund assets to certain participants.
Last Action: 4/21/2015 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7024 (Ch. 2015-75) -HJ 618
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 76
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/17/15, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 250
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 251
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/31/15, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 365
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted SB 7024 -HJ 618
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7024 (Ch. 2015-75) -HJ 618
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.