SB 944: Secondhand Dealers
GENERAL BILL by Soto
Secondhand Dealers; Requiring a law enforcement officer with jurisdiction to place a specified written hold order on specified goods, etc.
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Criminal Justice; Rules -SJ 97
• Introduced -SJ 97
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/23/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/30/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Now in Rules -SJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.