CS/SB 946: Legal Holidays and Special Observances
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Bullard ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Legal Holidays and Special Observances; Designating the second Monday in October of each year as “Sir Lancelot Jones Day” in Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties; encouraging public officials, schools, private organizations, and citizens in Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties to commemorate the occasion, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Rules -SJ 97
• Introduced -SJ 97
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/10/15, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 04/08/15, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 377
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 383
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 528
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 619
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 619
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.