CS/HB 951: Dietetics and Nutrition
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Magar ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Edwards ; Jones, S. ; Perry
Dietetics and Nutrition; Authorizes certain certified individuals to use specified titles & designations; requires Board of Medicine to waive examination requirement for specified applicants; provides that licensed dietitian/nutritionist treating patient who is under active care of licensed physician/licensed chiropractor is not precluded from ordering therapeutic diet.
• Introduced -HJ 79
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 79
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/16/15, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 264
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 262
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 274
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 274
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 330
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 330
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 462
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 496
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 496
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Fiscal Policy -SJ 450
• Received -SJ 450
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Fiscal Policy -SJ 491
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 491
• Substituted for CS/SB 1208 -SJ 491
• Read 2nd time -SJ 491
• Read 3rd time -SJ 491
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 491
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 674
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-125
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.