SB 2510-A: Department of Children and Families
GENERAL BILL by Lee
Department of Children and Families; Revising the equity allocation model for funding community-based care lead agencies; defining the term “proportion of child population”; revising the term “proportion of children in care”; requiring the department to receive legislative authorization before seeking, applying for, accepting, or renewing any waiver of work requirements under the federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, etc.
Last Action: 6/23/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-226, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500-A (Ch. 2015-232)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -SJ 5
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 5
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 9
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 9
• Read 2nd time -SJ 9
• Read 3rd time -SJ 9
• Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 9
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 13
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 15
• Received -HJ 14
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 06/04/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 22
• Amendment(s) adopted (008151) -HJ 23
• Read 3rd time -HJ 23
• Passed as amended; YEAS 106 NAYS 0 -HJ 23
• Refused to pass the Senate bill as passed by the Senate and acceded to the request for conference -HJ 72
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives Corcoran (Chair), Boyd (Vice Chair), Hudson (Chair), Brodeur, Cummings, Fant, Harrell, Magar, Pigman, Renner, Stevenson, Berman, Cruz, Murphy, Richardson, Albritton (At Large), Caldwell (At Large), Diaz, J. (At Large), Eisnaugle (At Large), Fresen (At Large), Gaetz (At Large), Goodson (At Large), Ingram (At Large), McBurney (At Large), Metz (At Large), Nunez (At Large), Oliva (At Large), O'Toole (At Large), Porter (At Large), Raschein (At Large), Wood (At Large), Young (At Large), Clarke-Reed (At Large), Jones, M. (At Large), Pafford (At Large), Rouson (At Large), Stafford (At Large), Williams (At Large) -HJ 88
• Conference Committee appointed: Appropriations Conference Committee: Lee (Chair), Benacquisto (Vice Chair), Flores (At Large), Galvano (At Large), Grimsley (At Large), Joyner (At Large), Margolis (At Large), Richter (At Large), Simmons (At Large), Smith (At Large); Appropriations Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice/Justice: Negron (Chair), Bradley, Evers, Flores, Hutson, Joyner; Appropriations Conference Committee on Education/Education: Gaetz (Chair), Bullard, Galvano, Legg, Montford, Simmons, Stargel; Appropriations Conference Committee on General Government/Government Operations: Hays (Chair), Altman, Braynon, Dean, Margolis, Simpson; Appropriations Conference Committee on Health and Human Services/Health Care: Garcia (Chair), Bean, Benacquisto, Grimsley, Richter, Smith, Sobel; Appropriations Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development/Transportation and Economic Development: Latvala (Chair), Brandes, Clemens, Detert, Diaz de la Portilla, Gibson, Hukill, Sachs, Thompson -SJ 19
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 52
• Conference Committee Report adopted (249258) -SJ 54
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 54
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 311
• Conference Committee Report adopted (249258) -HJ 312
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 312
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 335
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-226, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500-A (Ch. 2015-232)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.