CS/SB 178: Quality Health Care Services
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Quality Health Care Services; Requiring the Office of Economic and Demographic Research and the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability to complete a periodic analysis of the medical tourism marketing plan; requiring Enterprise Florida, Inc., to market this state as a health care destination in collaboration with the Department of Economic Opportunity; extending sovereign immunity to include employees or agents of a health care provider that executes a contract with a governmental contractor, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224)
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Appropriations -SJ 16
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/01/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Banking and Insurance
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 123
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 16
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 108
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.