CS/SB 460: Medical Use of Cannabis
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Bradley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto ; Sobel ; Hutson ; Sachs
Medical Use of Cannabis; Revising requirements for physicians ordering low-THC cannabis, medical cannabis, or a cannabis delivery device; revising the information that the Department of Health is required to include in its online compassionate use registry; requiring the department to make certain information available on its website; requiring the department to authorize certain dispensing organizations or applicants to provide low-THC cannabis, medical cannabis, and cannabis delivery devices to eligible patients, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS for CS/CS/HB 307 and HB 1313 (Ch. 2016-123) -SJ 655
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 35
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 12/03/15, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 128
• Introduced -SJ 35
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 303
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 457
• Amendment(s) pending (369986) -SJ 457, 462
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 472
• Recommitted to Rules -SJ 482
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 1
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute) -SJ 563
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 563
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 563
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 655
• Substituted CS for CS/CS/HB 307 and HB 1313 -SJ 655
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS for CS/CS/HB 307 and HB 1313 (Ch. 2016-123) -SJ 655
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.