CS/CS/HB 1051: Anchoring Limitation Areas
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Caldwell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Moraitis
Anchoring Limitation Areas; Prohibits overnight anchoring of vessels in specified anchoring limitation areas; provides exceptions, applicability, & penalties; authorizes law enforcement officers & agencies to remove & impound vessels; provides indemnification for such law enforcement officers & agencies in certain circumstances; provides requirements for contractors performing removal or impoundment activities; provides for issuance of citations & expiration.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 89
• Introduced -HJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/26/16, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 333
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 363
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 363
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 330
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/25/16, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 1 -HJ 604
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 604
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 603
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 713
• Amendment(s) failed (389813) -HJ 714
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 736
• CS passed; YEAS 105 NAYS 12 -HJ 736
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 730
• Received -SJ 730
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 713
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 713
• Substituted for CS/SB 1260 -SJ 713
• Read 2nd time -SJ 713
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 738
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 2 -SJ 738
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 892
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 980
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-96
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.