CS/SB 1106: International Trust Entities
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Flores
International Trust Entities; Providing for a moratorium for a specified timeframe on enforcement by the Office of Financial Regulation of certain licensure requirements for certain organizations and entities providing services to international trust companies; providing conditions to apply the moratorium to specified persons of the organization or entity; requiring the office to issue a notice of denial if it determines that an organization or entity is not a party to the moratorium, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 83
• Introduced -SJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 245
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/01/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 565
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/16 -SJ 627
• Read 2nd time -SJ 716
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 734
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 735
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 893
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• Received -HJ 892
• Read 2nd time -HJ 925
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 1383 -HJ 925
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 943
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 943
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 915
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-192
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.