CS/HB 1131: Recovery Agencies
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Renner
Recovery Agencies; Revises definition of term "recovery agency."
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 95
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 243
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 02/25/16, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 605
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 603
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 638
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.