CS/CS/HB 1211: Drugs, Devices, and Cosmetics
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Plakon
Drugs, Devices, and Cosmetics; Revises various provisions of Florida Drug & Cosmetic Act; repeals provisions relating to pedigree papers; prohibits distribution of prescription drugs without delivering transaction history, transaction information, & transaction statement; revises various permit requirements relating to prescription drug manufacturing, repackaging, & distribution; revises recordkeeping requirements; revises labeling requirements for prescription drug active pharmaceutical ingredient packaging; authorizes issuance of nondisciplinary citations.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1604 (Ch. 2016-212) -HJ 926
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 102
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 307
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 304
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/08/16, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 413
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 413
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/17/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 519
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 516
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 560
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 1604 -HJ 926
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1604 (Ch. 2016-212) -HJ 926
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.