HB 1321: Discounts on Public Park Entrance Fees and Transportation Fares
GENERAL BILL by Rader ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Eisnaugle ; Fitzenhagen ; Steube
Discounts on Public Park Entrance Fees and Transportation Fares; Requires counties & municipalities to provide discounts on public park entrance fees to military members, veterans, & spouses & parents of certain deceased military members, law enforcement officers, firefighters, & emergency workers; requires regional transportation authorities to provide discounts on fares & charges to certain disabled veterans.
Last Action: 3/7/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1202 (Ch. 2016-196) -HJ 862
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 110
• Referred to Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 4:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Veteran and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 288
• Now in Local Government Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 288
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 02/01/16, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 335
• Now in Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 335
• On Committee agenda-- Local and Federal Affairs Committee, 02/09/16, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Local and Federal Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 414
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 414
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Substituted SB 1202 -HJ 862
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1202 (Ch. 2016-196) -HJ 862
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.