CS/HB 155: Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Cortes, B.
Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority; Revises membership & organization of governing board of Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 18
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Ports Subcommittee, 11/03/15, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Ports Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 2 -HJ 158
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 158
• Introduced -HJ 18
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 257
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 254
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 261
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 4 -HJ 363
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 363
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/10/16, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 4 -HJ 436
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 436
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.