CS/CS/SB 202: Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Bean
Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living; Requiring that a specified agreement be maintained between the Florida Endowment Foundation for Vocational Rehabilitation and the Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living; requiring the program to provide additional support and services; requiring the program to reimburse the Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living for certain costs approved by the center’s board of directors, taking into consideration certain recommendations; revising the maximum amount of specified funds for each state attorney which may be used to administer the personal attendant and employment assistance program and to contract with the state attorneys participating in the tax collection enforcement diversion program, etc.
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Fiscal Policy -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 10/08/15, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 11/18/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 128
• Introduced -SJ 17
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/27/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 275
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 275
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 275
• Read 2nd time -SJ 286
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 359
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 359
• Immediately certified -SJ 359
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 455
• Received -HJ 455
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Substituted for CS/HB 495
• Read 2nd time -HJ 471
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 495
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 495
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 480
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 593
• Approved by Governor -SJ 914
• Chapter No. 2016-30
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.