CS/HB 305: Procurement Procedures for Educational Institutions
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Campbell ; Mayfield
Procurement Procedures for Educational Institutions; Authorizes specified educational institutions to make purchases through online procurement system, electronic auction service, or other efficient procurement tool.
Last Action: 2/17/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 350 (Ch. 2016-31) -HJ 471
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 29
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 164
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Education Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 156
• Now in Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 28
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 144
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/28/16, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 317
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 317
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Substituted CS/SB 350 -HJ 471
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 350 (Ch. 2016-31) -HJ 471
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.